Sterne’s High School program provides students with a comprehensive and challenging college preparatory curriculum through instruction that is designed and led by expertly-trained faculty. Self-reflection, self-advocacy, and leadership opportunities are at the core of this program, as each student’s understanding of their own learning profiles fosters autonomy and critical thinking. Our college counseling team works with students and their families throughout high school so that our graduates find the best-fit schools. Over the past five years alone, our graduates have been accepted to more than 100 international colleges and universities. Our graduates pursue their passions as creators, leaders, problem-solvers, and thinkers.
High School students enjoy a rich student life experience through arts, athletics, experiential trips, clubs and affinity groups, and traditions.
THE PILLARS OF OUR PROGRAM:
- An A-G college preparatory curriculum that is challenging and flexible; that builds confidence and self-advocacy
- Small class sizes with executive function and social emotional learning included throughout the day
- Embedded Universal Design for Learning principles (UDL) that help ensure everyone has access to the curriculum, no matter how they learn
- Highly personalized support for college planning beginning in 9th grade and continuing until graduation
- A comprehensive 360° student life experience that includes arts, athletics, experiential learning, and enrichment
- State-of-the-art visual and performing arts facilities: Digital film studio, black box theater, music and recording studio
- Competitive and recreational athletics offerings in our new on-campus gymnasium
- An immersive experiential program that features local, national, and international trips
- Leadership and mentorship opportunities through Associated Student Body (ASB) student government and Eye to Eye
- High School community: Spirit Weeks, clubs, dances, Homecoming, Prom, service learning, and more!